Monday, 5 November 2012

Curious

Hai readers ,

Nowadays I'm busy with the finals . And I'm just like **** . But thanks to DIA coz gave me a full support .



I can do it . :)


Statistic and I are buddies today ,
and it makes me a headache all the time .

Thanks to DIA because give me a full suppot .



Truly saying ,

Im really need you in my life ,


To : Nur Asyiqin Binti Mohamed Anibfah 


Do you know that I love you ?
I probably already told you , but ,
I'm going to keep saying it ,
there is no life in these words ,
no one bits .
Your smile keeps me alive .
Is one more reason to keep fighting .
I would give you my soul to comfort ,
even it leaves me dark and cold .
And when I hold you close ,
I can feel your heart beats fast ,
and I think to myself....
I've that ' someone ' at last .

I LOVE YOU ibyy . :)



The End .
Bye .
See ya tomorrow in same blog .



No comments:

Post a Comment