Saturday, 7 April 2012

No Regret Just Love

Hai . Lame tak update blog . Busy ? Yelahh kott .
First time update blog selepas 2 minggu menyepi .
Hm . Tak tahu nak tulis ape . Kepala tengah bengong .
Tengah banyak masalah tapi tak banyak jalan penyelesaiannya .
Pendek ni je kot entry kali ini  . Bosan ? Dah tahu dahh .
Ok bye .

" I try to talk to you , but I don't know what to say . I am afraid you don't want me to say anything . So I don't , But inside of me there are words waiting to come out . And tell you how I feel - like how I miss you . And how I love you despite my broken heart . And how I need you in my life . And especially how  much I want you . But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside . Sometimes I wonder if there are words inside you too... But I'll never know . "

No comments:

Post a Comment